Sorry guys I've been a bit late and lazy writing in my wonderful blog!
This week has been a bit shitty! One exam is coming up and it's not that great cuz I have not been study that much for it...ghaaa hate it. Cuz my teachers kinda very much suck at making great and inspirational lectures! Well I hope to past it anyhow!
And yesterday I had my very first presentation in my HRM course I we ROCK!! Love it!! But there is a but here, just yesterday I found out that we are going to write a mini essay on 10 pages about a topic on our own!!! Really essay in english is not my strongest side. Well I hope to manage it anyway. Let's not talk about shitty and depressing stuff.
Instead about sunday when I baked cinnamon buns and they where great!! Soo good and I kinda starting to miss Sweden again! You know H&M, Gina tricot and the other stuff like girls like but most of all shopping...
And today my mum and dad are headed to HK soooo jealous!! I want the warm weather and the shopping but they really deserve a great holiday together just the two of them. Bon voyage!! Miss you mum and dad and have a great time!
I know my english might not be that good but get used to it or wait until my new computer comes. And by the way I hate the idiot guys be bought my new computer from!! Hate you soo hate you! If I ever see you, you will be so crushed!!
Well then. I lot of kisses and hugs to all the other nice people out there!
LOVE!!
tisdag 27 oktober 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar